This course is currently closed
Welcome to the course Universal Process Notation!
Or UPN in short. The foundations of how to create world-class process diagrams using the Elements.cloud diagram editor.
These are the learning objectives for this course:
- LO3-1: Understanding your intent and audience
- LO3-2: Basic building blocks (notation basics)
- LO3-3: Understanding and defining scope
- LO3-4: Readability of your diagrams
- LO3-5: Best practice 1 – Where to start mapping
- LO3-6: Best practice 2 – More on verbs
- LO3-7: Best practice 3 – Decisions and forks (where is the ‘diamond shape’)
- LO3-8: Best practice 4 – Functions and Processes
- LO3-9: Adding contextual information