This course is currently closed
Welcome to Elements University Information Security course. This course will take you through why management of information is a core competency for every employee or contractor working at Elements.
The course will take you through the Information Security Management System and then then how this will impact you in your day to day life at Elements.
There are a number of learning objectives:
- LO1-1: Understand the purpose and structure of an Information Security System (ISMS).
- LO1-2: Be able to find their way around the Elements ISMS.
- LO1-3: Understand the different information classifications.
- LO1-4: Understand the different InfoSec certifications, why Elements has ISO27001 and the certification process.
- LO1-5: Be aware of the risks to information, behaviors to protect it and what to do if you become aware of a breach.
- LO1-6: Understand what customer security review process involves and who in Elements is responsible.