Business process mapping
In this course you will learn how to draw business processes using the Universal Process Notation (UPN). This is a notation that is an industry wide standard and is not tied to any proprietary process mapping tools. It has been designed to engage end users to get a shared understanding of business processes.
This course discusses the principles of business process mapping by explaining the value of capturing inter-departmental organizational processes and relating them back to their multi-cloud system.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply best practices of Business Process Mapping towards your proposed solution
- Diagram the points of complexity involved when designing a multi-cloud solution architecture
- Validate your solution by aligning its multi-cloud capabilities to real life business processes
- Recognize the need for a focus on continuous improvement when creating your customer journey
- Use Elements to draw UPN hierarchical diagrams
Before you start mapping any diagrams in the Elements application you need: