What have I learned?
You are about to complete the course on shift-left analysis. By now you should know:
- It costs:
- 100 times more to fix a defect in production…
- 15 times more to fix a defect in testing…
- 6.5 times more to fix a defect in development…
- than it does to address the same issue during the design stage
- There are 3 approaches to shifting left in Org analysis:
- Mapping customer journeys/ business processes and scoping missing features from that picture to design a more accurate solution
- Conducting impact assessment to identify affected metadata
- Conducting conflict assessment to identify changes that overlap or clash in scope
Why not take on one of the courses listed below to learn how to put “shift-left” analysis into practice?